Cruising with the CFDDA!
2020 CFDDA Annual Meeting
Join your peers as they hit the high seas on the Disney Dream! The CFDDA is excited to invite members, parents, grandparents, families, and dental team members to the 2020 Annual Meeting at sea during a 3-night cruise departing from Port Canaveral.
Cabins are available on a first-come, first-served basis!
***Request your reservation now, before the holiday booking rush!***
Pricing is for two passengers, including accommodations and most meals and entertainment aboard the ship!
Interior: from $1848/2
Oceanview: from $1902/2
Balcony: from $2058/2
Concierge Suite: from $10,200/2 (just two left)
Some high points:
Adults-Only Spaces and Activities
- An exclusive pool and state-of-the-art fitness center
- An adults-only night-time district with live music and variety performers: a “pub crawl within a ship”
- Michelin-rated dining at Palo and Remy
- Liquor and beer tasting classes
- Fun and unique shore excursions
- A dedicated 18+ beach on Castaway Cay
- Champagne brunch on sea day
Entertainment for All Ages
- Deck parties and celebrations
- Exclusive Broadway-caliber production shows
- A wide range of activities, hosted by the #1 entertainment company in the world!
- The only fireworks show at sea
Don't delay - register now while the most popular cabin locations are still available! Have full passenger names and birth dates ready and go to:
Friday - May 1 - Port Canaveral, FL
Saturday - May 2 - Nassau, Bahamas
Sunday - May 3 - Castaway Cay (Disney's Private Island)
Monday - May 4 - Port Canaveral, FL